The authors are encouraged to submit their abstracts to a proposed minisymposium. If the topic of the abstract topic does not fit any minisymposium, the authors can submit the abstract for consideration to the general scientific area sessions:
- CSSM00 – General Symposium in Computational Solids And Structural Mechanics
- CFM00 – General Symposium in Computational Fluid Mechanics
- CAM00 – General Symposium in Computational Applied Mathematics
- SC00 – General Symposium in Scientific Computing
- IA00 – General Symposium in Industrial Applications and Challenges
If the abstract is not accepted for presentation in the minisymposium of their choice, the organizing committee will consider including the presentation in another session.