The ECCOMAS Young Investigators Career Forum is a unique networking activity, during which young researchers will have the opportunity to interact in small groups with scientists at different career stages to gain essential insights into the academic application process and receive tips for their next career steps. Relevant topics include, e.g.:
– Career strategies and requirements for young researchers
– Challenges in the scientific working environment
– Compatibility of family and career
– Work-life balance
– How to prepare for an interview
– Scientific proposal writing
The career forum will take place during the regular program of the conference. To register, please use the link here. Please note that there are a limited number of available spots (first come, first served). For any questions, please contact Dave Kammer (email@example.com), or Lorenzo Tamellini (firstname.lastname@example.org).